Getting to Know Us - Anna Wilcock!

Here is everything you need to know about Anna in the first of our Getting to Know us Posts

1. What is your full name?

Anna Lois Wilcock 2. How old are you?

27 3. Where were you born?

Wrexham Maelor Hospital
4. Where do you live now?

I live in Wrexham with my husband Allan, daughter Rosie and doggy Milo 5. What do you do for a living?

I work in a local garden centre and farm shop called Bellis Brothers.. i love it! 6. What jobs have you done in the past?

I have mainly worked in retail. I have worked in a book shop (where i met Allan!), Laura Ashley, La Senza and the garden centre where i currently work. I did try housekeeping in a hotel for a while but it wasn't for me!! 7. What do you do in your spare time?

In my spare time, the main thing i like to do is spend time with my lovely family. We enjoy doing things together such dog walks and trips to the zoo! 8. What is your favourite memory?

It has to be the day that Rosie was born, followed by our wedding day! 9. Where in the world have you travelled to?

I have been to lots of different places in the UK, Ibiza, Almeria, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Greexe including Santorini, France, Singapore and various parts of Australia. 10. Where is your favourite place to go on holiday?

In the UK it has to be Center Parcs. Its just my favourite place ever. I also absolutely adore Paris. 11. Where would you like to travel to in the future?

Apart from the obvious places such as the Maldives i would also love to be able take Rosie to both Lapland and Disneyland one day. 12. What do you like to watch on the television?

I like Eastenders, Call The Midwife, The Supervet, Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares and The Great British Bake off. I also love the old classic comedies such as Only Fools and Horses and Fawlty Towers. 13. What are your favourite songs?

I adore music and i have lots of songs that i love. A handful of these are Tiny Dancer by Elton John, How To Save a Life by The Fray, You and I by Lady GaGa, Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley, Mr Brightside by The Killers, Landslide by Fleetwood Mac, Chandelier by SIA.. the list could go on and on.. 14. What are your favourite films?

The Green Mile, Beauty and The Beast, Love Actually, The Holiday and Rain Man 15. What is your favourite food?

Fajitas 16. What is your favourite quote?

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."- Roald Dahl 17. What do you have to look forward to?

Our upcoming holiday to Center Parcs in March. 18. What is your most embarassing memory?

When i was around 14 years old my parents grounded me. I tried to sneak out of my house by climbing through my bedroom window. I got stuck on the roof and to make matters worse my nana and grandad just so happened to be driving down our street and my grandad told me off in front of all my friends that were waiting for me. All whilst i sat on the roof sobbing because i couldn't get down. Safe to say i didnt try to sneak out again! 19. Do you have any wishes or dreams for the future?

All i wish is that our family stay happy and healthy and that Rosie continues to be the happy little girl that she is. Cant ask for more than that! 20. And finally.. show us some pictures your yourself..



Join us Next Time for the next Getting to Know us Post which will be about Colin Wilcock! 

Comments

  1. These kind of posts seems so personal, helps me to know the person behind the screen. Nice to meet you Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so Much Sakshi, The Next one on Colin is now on the blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts